Nites - Under the wind Nites - Under the wind

Music was really good and the animation was very smooth and good looking, I like how the knights looked, they were pretty cool.

Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1 Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1

Nice work dude! You did a pretty good job on this. I found it funny how your tone in voice changed when he said "Are you a boy, or a girl". I found it funny when he challenged him to a Pokemon battle. I like how it was Live Action, I havent seen much live action stuff on newgrounds so it was nice to see this.

Garaladin responds:

Haha, thanks :)

SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam

I think this is probley one of your best. It made me smile (and I dont smile much when I see something funny, or laugh). So that means it was pretty funny. Keep up the good work man and one question... Do you have a youtube channel?

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thanks! And Yes I do xD Same kind of stuff on the channel. YT ----> Alexkazam

Survive! Survive!

The game is pretty well put together. I found it funny when I died and the wolfs continued to kill me and for the damage sound to be played over and over progressively getting louder. Seems like a really good game. Though the sensitivity felt odd. The graphics were decent and I liked them. Cool game!

FSt-Germain responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you like it. I think I've found solutions to those problems, but I can't re-release it because I've lost the game file :(

Thanks again!

3 bit 3 bit

First of all it needs a menu. Mabye in the menu you could add INSTRUCTIONS since I had to push all over my keyboard just to find out jump is "x". Also what you could put in the menu is a leaderboard perhaps. After the menu you should mabye put some 8-bit music or something and have sounds happen when you jump. Also it should be for every obstical you pass you get a point. Also if you could mabye make the game a bit bigger it seems very small on the screen right now. Other then that the game is like geometry dash except with 3 boxes making it harder. Mabye make the menu and add sound effects and the game wont be that bad.

That One Place That One Place

This game is one of those art games. The music was ok it was a bit repetitive but it wasnt that annoying. I think it would be better if the music added on a instrument as the story went on. The graphics seemed ok but looked like it needed to look less rough and more smooth. The part in which the pink person has to jump over to the blue person was harder then it should be. There were many times when I feel through the floor when jumping over there. And the story wasnt very good it seemed pretty generic and I didnt get "The feels" from it. The game ends pretty fast mabye if you could make it a bit longer that would be cool. I didnt really like the game but I didnt hate the game. Its a very simple game with a simple generic story. The only part I didnt like was the part where the pink person had to jump over to the blue person. The game is not bad, but then again not good.

Don't Take My Fingers, Take My Hand Don't Take My Fingers, Take My Hand

This sounds very chaotic to me. Very unorganized and it just doesn't sound like music, it just sounds like a piano making random sounds. Also its really long and really boring to me. It sounds like the right side of the piano is playing an entirely different piece, while the left hand is just trying to co-op with the right hand in a very unorganized way.

The Iron Giant The Iron Giant

Really cool pixel art. The only thing I have to say is his legs look a bit short.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks. I have to admit I didn't follow the proportions of the original at 100%, that's why I missed the legs proper length.

PAPA BLESS PAPA BLESS