Nites - Under the wind Nites - Under the wind

Music was really good and the animation was very smooth and good looking, I like how the knights looked, they were pretty cool.

Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1 Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1

Nice work dude! You did a pretty good job on this. I found it funny how your tone in voice changed when he said "Are you a boy, or a girl". I found it funny when he challenged him to a Pokemon battle. I like how it was Live Action, I havent seen much live action stuff on newgrounds so it was nice to see this.

Garaladin responds:

Haha, thanks :)

SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam

I think this is probley one of your best. It made me smile (and I dont smile much when I see something funny, or laugh). So that means it was pretty funny. Keep up the good work man and one question... Do you have a youtube channel?

Thanks! And Yes I do xD Same kind of stuff on the channel. YT ----> Alexkazam

SHADES ARE STUPID -Alexkazam SHADES ARE STUPID -Alexkazam

Funny little animation. I like your enthusiasm. I think the only thing I didn't like was your outro.

Alexkazam222 responds:

Oooh, need a good outro marked on the list!

I HATE DRIVE THRUS -Alexkazam I HATE DRIVE THRUS -Alexkazam

Your voice is very entertaining to listen to. I liked what you said and was very interested in it. I found the part where the person in the drive threw is talking quite pretty funny. This video gave me a sort of Swoozie or odds1out vibe, but this video added a little something special but I cant tell what. I think the only thing I didn't like was the dubstep at the end and beginning.

Alexkazam222 responds:

I hate my voice XD But I guess that's just me... Glad you liked it!
(Also the music isn't dubstep lol)

BINGO -Alexkazam BINGO -Alexkazam

The skit was decent. I think you should have made it longer when she was preparing to say "4" and added some intense music and have the camera switch between a view of the announcer and the person.

Alexkazam222 responds:

Yeah... this one was a little bad :)

The People You'll Meet at Fast Food The People You'll Meet at Fast Food

You need to turn up the volume on your voice or something because I can hardly hear you and when I turned up the volume to hear the dubstep came in and blew my ears out. The animation is not bad and the dialogue you say is pretty interesting. I think the only bad thing about it is the dubstep and the low mic volume.

Alexkazam222 responds:

This was my first ever video, so yeah, tons of problems XD

Touch Touch

The intro and outro seemed a bit unnecessary and I didnt like it because the music was really loud. You did some pretty good voice acting. The skit wasn't special or anything but it was just fine the way it was.

Alexkazam222 responds:

This was a very weird one for me, Second video I've made (Dunno why I uploaded this one first) My first couple of videos were kinda crappy ;)

POKEMON GOOOO -Alexkazam POKEMON GOOOO -Alexkazam

Your voice just sound awesome. I feel like you could become big on youtube or something doing this talking things. The animation was acceptably good. The video was very good, better then I was expecting. Great job!

:DDDD

Robodate - PAPERWORK Robodate - PAPERWORK

I liked the into, was really cool and unique. The animation style was also very unique, I liked it. The dialogue between the two robots is pretty humorous and the fast they are all saying that stuff in robot like voices is funny. But it wasn't funny enough to make me actually laugh (its very hard for me to laugh, I find things funny but I dont laugh. The REALLY funny things are the things that make me laugh).

Great job on this animation!